Rainbow offers turnkey solutions in hydraulic technology applications for various industries. The comprehensive services offered by the division include hydraulic system design, electronic interfacing, engineering consultancy, manufacturing, installation, refurbishment and upgrades. In addition, Rainbow's experienced workforce of engineers and project managers offer continual support, advice and training to high standards in quality, health & safety, at various stages of the project. Rainbow also has a large stock of various types of hydraulic fittings, hoses and expansion bellows and offers mobile services to clients in the UAE at their door-steps.
Hydraulic Hoses & Fittings
Rainbow offers a wide variety of flexible hoses, hose assemblies and expansion bellows in the region. Operating from an inventory of 5000 line items with the capacity of a modern hose assembly workshop with professional, qualified and highly skilled personnel, along with fabrication and pressure testing facilities, we can produce hose assemblies for hydraulic, industrial, marine and oilfield applications.
We have a vast stock of hoses for various industrial applications:
- Low pressure hoses (suction/delivery line)
- Medium pressure hoses (1 wire/2 wire braided)
- Very high pressure hoses (4 wire and 6 wire)
- Special purpose hoses like Teflon with stainless steel braid
- Complete stainless steel hoses with mild steel or stainless steel fittings for high temperature applications
- Mobile workshop for on-site replacement of hose assemblies
Turnkey hydraulic offerings
Rainbow offers turnkey hydraulic solutions and one-source supply of system design, electronic interfacing, engineering consultancy, components, manufacturing, installation, refurbishment and upgrades of fluid power equipment within a quality assured environment. Services are offered in close proximity to the client’s field of operation with continual support, advice and training to high standards in quality, health & safety.
The comprehensive hydraulic services offered by Rainbow include:
- Specialized hydraulic design, build and services
- Refurbishment/ upgrades of hydraulic rig jacking systems and offshore cranes
- Supply, install, flush, test and commission hydraulic piping systems
- Upgrades and conversions to hydraulic systems
- Supply of hydraulic components & equipment including modular power packs and hydraulic cylinders
- On-site hydraulic, electrical & electronic diagnostic services
- Onshore & offshore hydraulic system audits
Click here to view Hydraulics Division flier.